Modern businesses can operate using a variety of business structures. Whether you are a limited company, partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, sole trader, Community Interest Company, charity or another non-profit making organisation, you all have one thing in common – the requirement to prepare annual accounts.
Often considered by many businesses as being the annual headache, Hartley Fowler make every effort to make the end of year accounts preparation process as painless as possible. Depending on your preference we can either carry out our work on-site or we can take the business records away and leave you in peace until the end of the process – your choice.
If you have taken the decision not to prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts during the course of the year then it is vital that these annual accounts are prepared accurately and in good time after the year-end so that you can use them as a management tool. This document will often form the basis of lending decisions from banks or other financial institutions so it is imperative that you employ the right professional partners to assist you in preparing company accounts.
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abbreviated accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
But we can do more than just report the history of what's already happened...
- Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability;
- Identify areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements;
- Use the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take.
We take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.
Latest Tax NewsApr 2017
BBC Business News